Saturday 18 May 2013

See through..











                          T-shirt: Zara
                          Shorts: Maje
                          Bag: Balenciaga
                          Ballerinas: Chanel
                          Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs


This is one of my absolute favourite combinations. I can live in these clothes for the rest of my life; a white t-shirt, worn with comfy shorts and ballerinas. Although my outfit isn't too colourful- that is if you don't count the yellow bra popping out ;)- it is always fun to play with a bit of a contrast, whether it is in styles, shapes,  or colours...Voila!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome shirt! Really like the back :)

    x Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this tee in blue! Great look.

    Thankfifi
    p.s. thanks so much for your sweet comment.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty! Love this outfit. So simple, but chic.


    x
    http://thewearwithal.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete