Saturday 22 June 2013

Happy feets













 








 I have always been a huge fan of Alaia heels but unfortunately they aren't very wallet friendly. So luckily when I saw this similar pair at Zara (And the price was very friendly!) I had no doubt. Next thing I know, they were on their way home with me. All I had to do was to wait for the perfect weather. Oh lala!! 


                Top: Religion-  similar here
                  Jeans: H&M-  similar here
                    Heels: Zara-  similar here
                       Clutch: Givenchy-  similar here

12 comments:

  1. Amazing look!! You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing heels, you look so pretty

    happy sunday
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome ripped jeans and clutch!!
    I like very much this outfit!!

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty much speechless right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top and the Zara shoes. Isn't it amazing that Zara always have a wallet friendly version.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shoes! You look so pretty :)
    Greetings, Kae from
    THE OVERFLOWING WARDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog ad you have a great style. Congrats.
    I hope you visit my blog

    http://www.emotionally.eu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty look! Love the shoes and clutch!! :)
    http://thefashionpandacrew.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Supercooll!

    You know to be soo elegant and chic! Loving this look.

    Would you like follow each other? I’ll be sooo glad =) Let me know =)

    Hapy Monday!
    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your shoes !!! x
    http://thegriffure.com

    ReplyDelete